Stéphanie is a European and Benelux Trademark and Design Attorney with extensive experience in trademark and design registration in Benelux, the EU and globally. She focuses on enforcing IP rights and creating IP protection strategies.
Stéphanie was previously a lawyer at the Brussels Bar specialising in IP matters. Before joining Pronovem (Part of the AWA Group), she worked as a Trademark Attorney at a major IP law firm in Brussels.
She is competent in all IP matters, including consultancy and litigation. Stéphanie formulates practical and custom solutions for clients related to trademarks, designs, copyrights and domain names. She also consults clients on strategies, management and valuation of IP rights.
Stéphanie is a designated expert before the courts during counterfeiting proceedings. Since 2009, she has been a visiting professor on trademark and design rights at IHECS (Institut des Hautes Études des Communications Sociales), the Brussels School of Journalism and Communication.
- Analyses & searches
- Internet law & domain names
- IP Strategy
- IP Transactions
- Building & construction
- Cosmetics and hygiene
- Food & beverage
- Media & entertainment
- Software & IT
- Master Degree in Law, Université Catholique de Louvain (UCL), 2001
- European Trademark and Design Attorney
- Benelux Trademark and Design Attorney
- AIPPI (International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property)
- BMM (Benelux Association for Trademark and Design Law)
- ECTA (European Communities Trademark Association)