Sidsel Hauge is a European Patent Attorney, CEO of AWA Denmark and Vice President of the AWA Group. She manages AWA’s Copenhagen office and advises clients engaged in the chemical and chemical engineering fields.
Phone:+45 43 31 33 26
Mobile:+ 45 26 83 60 34
In addition to strategically assisting clients with patent procurement including drafting and prosecution, Sidsel regularly provides litigation support in complex infringement cases before the courts in Denmark and internationally.
She obtained the CEIPI Diploma in European Patent Litigation in 2010. Sidsel is a member of the Disciplinary Committee under the Association of Danish Intellectual Property Attorneys (ADIPA) and Co-chair of the Women in IP international Committee under the American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA).
She continues to be ranked as a leading and highly recommended IP attorney by major industry publications and legal directories including Managing Intellectual Property and Intellectual Asset Management.
Sidsel is an active participator in the intellectual property and business communities, regularly attending industry events including IPBC Global, INTA Annual Meeting and AIPLA Annual Meeting.
- Analyses & searches
- IP due diligence
- IP Strategy
- SPCs - Supplementary Protection Certificates
- Utility models
- Biochemistry/Molecular Biology
- Cleantech & Sustainability
- Cosmetics and hygiene
- Food & beverage
- Inorganic chemistry
- Life sciences
- Manufacturing & process technology
- Organic chemistry
- Research Fellow, Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia, 2001
- CEIPI Diploma in European Patent Litigation, University of Strasbourg, 2010
- GDPA Part 1, Copenhagen Business School
- M.Sc. Engineering, Technical University of Denmark, 2000
- European Patent Attorney
- Registered Representative before the Unified Patent Court (UPC)
- epi (European patent institute)
- ADIPA (Association of Danish IP Attorneys)
- AIPLA (American Intellectual Property Law Association)