Lasse Henze is a European Patent Attorney and leads AWA’s offices in Denmark. He is experienced in all kinds of patent-related issues, including drafting and prosecution of patent applications worldwide, preparing oppositions before the European Patent Office, performing freedom-to-operate analyses, infringement investigations, licence negotiations and patent due diligence.
Lasse works mainly in the electrical engineering and medical-technology fields, in particular with signal processing and acoustics. He is well-experienced in designing patent strategies for new product launches and assisting clients with licence negotiations.
Lasse passed the European Qualifying Examination (EQE) in 2012, qualifying as a European Patent Attorney and completed the Ceipi Diploma Course on Patent Litigation in Europe in 2016. Lasse also teaches at the Danish branch of the Ceipi course, preparing candidates for the European Qualifying Examination.
- Analyses & searches
- IP due diligence
- IP Strategy
- SEP (Standard Essential Patents)
- Utility models
- Cleantech & Sustainability
- Life sciences
- Lasse has worked as a patent consultant since 2008, and passed the European Qualifying Examination (EQE) in 2012.
- Lasse has done 3 years of research within the field of medical ultrasound.
- M.Sc. Biomedical Engineering from Technical University of Denmark / University of Copenhagen
- European Patent Attorney
- Registered Representative before the Unified Patent Court (UPC)
- ADIPA (Association of Danish Intellectual Property Attorneys)
- EPI (European Patent Institute)