Jeanette is a certified European Patent Attorney and Authorised Patent Attorney (Sweden). She has been working as a patent attorney since 2000. She has extensive experience in drafting and prosecuting patent applications. Jeanette has experience in various fields of technologies, including life sciences, biotechnology, renewable fuels, MedTech and mechanics.
Phone:+46 40 98 51 56
Mobile:+46 761 18 29 83
Jeanette drafts and prosecutes patent applications within many different technologies. She also conducts infringement, validity and freedom-to-operate analyses. Further, she has experience in Supplementary Protection Certificates (SPCs) in Sweden.
Jeanette also has experience from working as an in-house patent counsel for a client company. Jeanette’s specialist areas are biotechnology, food technology, pharma and renewable fuels, but she also works within e.g., process technology and mechanics.
- Analyses & searches
- IP Strategy
- SPCs - Supplementary Protection Certificates
- Biochemistry/Molecular Biology
- Food & beverage
- Inorganic chemistry
- Life sciences
- Manufacturing & process technology
- Patent Attorney, Zacco, 2017-2021
- Patent Attorney, AWA, 2000-2017
- M.Sc. IP, Malmo University, 2000
- M.Sc. Chemical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering (LTH), Lund University, 1998
- European Patent Attorney
- Authorised Patent Attorney (Sweden)
- epi (Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office)