Martin Jansson is a Senior IP strategist within AWA Strategy. He specializes in developing IP strategies that effectively translates into business value. With a long background from Industry, Martin has extensive practical experience in strategic and operational IP portfolio management, and also how to manage and leverage a company’s intellectual assets in new offerings and business models. Further, he has been responsible for intellectual assets and IP in numerous innovation collaboration projects and partnerships. Martin is recognised on the IAM Strategy 300 list as a leading IP strategist.
Martin Jansson is a Senior IP strategist with the business area AWA Strategy. Prior to joining AWA, he was Head of IP strategy & Intellectual Assets in SKF, where he was responsible for development, training and implementation of IA & IP strategies, IP strategic tools and processes, portfolio build up, exploitation strategies and IP portfolio assessments. Further, he has extensive practical experience in strategic and operational IP management, not at least from his role as strategic IP manager and portfolio owner for C-suite projects, concerning e.g. radical innovation, M&A, divestments/licensing etc.
- IP due diligence
- IP Strategy
- IP transactions & licensing
- Building & construction
- Energy, gas, oil & power
- Food & beverage
- Life sciences
- Manufacturing & process technology
- Materials technology & nanotech
- Software & IT
- IP portfolio manager and Intellectual Asset counsel, AB SKF, 2004-2010
- Head of IP strategy & Intellectul Assets, AB SKF, 2010-2018
- M.Sc. Mechanical Engineering, Chalmers University of Technology
- IAM Strategy 300 – CIP (Centre for Intellectual Property), Member of the Advisory Board