Ann-Charlotte Järvinen is an Attorney at Law and European Trademark and Design Attorney. She specialises in brand management and marketing law with a special focus on prosecution and litigation of trademarks, designs and copyright.
Ann-Charlotte works with clients across a range of industries from start-ups to global corporations, drafting and negotiating IP-related agreements, strategies and internal policies. She has been providing her clients with strategic advice on the use of their brands for over ten years.
She has worked with intellectual property as an attorney at law for over 12 years. In addition, she has worked as IP Legal Counsel at the high-technology engineering group Sandvik. She has also worked as a Legal Officer at the Swedish Patent and Registration Office.
Her blend of experience from the administrative, corporate and private practice spheres allows her to provide clients with a comprehensive view of their intellectual property needs.
Ann-Charlotte is recognised as one of the world's top trademark lawyers by industry publication Who's Who Legal. She is also an active participator in the IP and businesses communities, authoring articles for the World Trademark Review, regularly holding seminars at the Swedish Patent and Registration Office on design law and speaking at the Internet in Focus Conferences.
At AWA, she lectures on trademark and marketing law as part of the firm’s trainee programme and provides seminars to clients on these topics. She also leads a team of eight lawyers as Head of Legal North.
- Analyses & searches
- Internet law & domain names
- Marketing law
- Domain names
- Litigation (TM, designs)
- Food & beverage
- Software & IT
- Life sciences
- Materials technology & nanotech
- Media & entertainment
- Cosmetics and hygiene
- IP Legal Counsel and Trademark Attorney, Sandvik Intellectual Property, 2016 - 2017
- Attorney at Law, Kransell & Wennborg, 2015 - 2016
- Attorney at Law, AWA, 2006 - 2015
- Domain Name Consultant, Melbourne IT CBS, 2005 - 2006
- Legal Officier, Swedish Patent and Registration Office, 2003 - 2005
- Licensing and Merchandising Law, Stockholm University, 2004
- Advanced Studies in Intellecutal Property Law, Stockholm University, 2004
- LL.M (Specialising in Information Technology), Stockholm University, 2001
- LL.M (Specialising in Intellectual Property and IT), Lund University, 2000
- European Trademark and Design Attorney
- SIPF (The Association of IP Professionals in Swedish Industry)
- SFIR (The Swedish Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property)