Daniel Karlsson is a European Patent Attorney specialising in the chemistry, materials technology and MedTech fields. He has experience with drafting and prosecuting patent applications and performs novelty searches and patentability analyses for clients.
- Analyses & searches
- Cleantech & Sustainability
- Inorganic chemistry
- Manufacturing & process technology
- Materials technology & nanotech
- Polymer Engineering
Prior to joining AWA in 2015, Daniel worked within the field of cemented carbides for cutting tool applications at a major Swedish corporation as part of his degree.
- M.Sc. Chemical Engineering, Uppsala University, 2015
- European Patent Attorney
- epi (The Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office)