Arie Mout is a European and Benelux Trademark and Design Attorney with extensive experience in trademark and design registration in Benelux, the EU and globally. He focuses on enforcing IP rights and creating IP protection strategies.
Arie has over 20 years of experience as legal counsel with expert knowledge of intellectual property, both in-house and in private practice.
He has extensive experience in the fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) segment and advises clients from various industries on legal protection for their brands, from innovation and development to registration, opposition, litigation and enforcement, including settlement negotiations with conflicting prior rights holders.
Arie also has relevant experience in managing and licensing IP in an offshore holding structure and developing IP strategies.
- Analyses & searches
- IP due diligence
- IP transactions & licensing
- IP Strategy
- Domain names
- Energy, gas, oil & power
- Food & beverage
- Software & IT
- Media & entertainment
- Building & construction
- Manufacturing & process technology
- Master of Laws, University of Leiden, 1995
- Professional Representative before the EUIPO
- BMM Certified Trademark and Design Attorney
- BMM (Benelux Association for Trademark and Design Law)
- ECTA (European Communities Trademark Association)
- Marques (European Association Representing the Interests of Brand Owners)