Sara Söderling is an Attorney at Law specialised in the legal aspects of marketing and communication including trademarks, copyright, design and unfair marketing law. Sara also regularly advises on legal issues relating to ownership and commercialisation of intellectual property rights including negotiating and drafting related agreements.
Sara has extensive experience in trademark and design prosecution worldwide as well as investigating and assessing infringements with regard to all intellectual property right. She also regularly advises clients on marketing campaigns.
Sara is an active member of the MARQUES Copyright team and frequently lectures within her areas of expertise for clients, international IP organisations as well as the Faculty of Engineering in Lund.
- Analyses & searches
- IP due diligence
- IP Strategy
- Marketing law
- Trade secrets
- Cosmetics and hygiene
- Food & beverage
- Life sciences
- Attorney at Law, Setterwalls Law Firm, 2015-2021
- Attorney at Law, Zacco, 2010-2015
- Attorney at Law, Sony Mobile (Secondment), 2011-2014
- Legal Intern, Nestlé (Switzerland), 2009-2010
- LLM, Master of European Intellectual Property rights, University of Stockholm, 2012
- LLM, Master of Laws, University of Lund, 2009
- European Trademark and Design Attorney
- MARQUES, Copyright Team Member