Anders Stenborg is a Senior European Patent Attorney and a Swedish Patent Attorney. He works in all technology fields involving general physics, mechanics and material science. He has particular experience in areas covering different technical disciplines.
Anders previously worked as an academic scientist and with research-intensive companies associated with the academic sphere.
Anders has extensive experience in patent application drafting and prosecution, patent portfolio management, freedom-to-operate and infringement analysis. He has experience with start-up companies and high-tech companies.
- Analyses & searches
- IP due diligence
- IP Strategy
- Cleantech & Sustainability
- Inorganic chemistry
- Manufacturing & process technology
- Materials technology & nanotech
- European Patent Attorney, Aros Patent AB, 1995-2020
- Patent Attorney, Brann Patentbyrå AB, 1995-1999,
- Manager Technical Marketing, Scienta Instruments AB, 1990-1995
- Ph.D. Physics – Surface Science, Uppsala University, 1989
- Ms.C. Engineering Physics, Uppsala University, 1984
- European Patent AttorneyAuthorised Patent Attorney (Sweden)