Jenny von Knorring
Jenny von Knorring has many years of experience of working with intellectual property rights, both from commercial business and from a non-profit collecting society. She has particular experience in the areas of licensing, publishing and entertainment. Jenny provides legal advice on all matters relating to IP law.
Prior to joining AWA, Jenny worked in-house at a trademark agent, representing a variety of trademarks. In this role she handled all aspects of legal matters, working closely with several corporate functions.
- Marketing law
- Cosmetics and hygiene
- Food & beverage
- Media & entertainment
- Legal Advisor, Bulls Presstjänst AB, 2013-2020
- Credit Legal Advisor, Spendrups Bryggeri AB, 2012-2013
- Legal Advisor, Administration av litterära rättigheter i Sverige, 2011-2012
- LL.M., Uppsala University, 2011
- Erasmus program, University of Leeds, 2010