Sissel is a Design and Trademark Attorney. She has extensive experience with intellectual property law after more than eleven years working at the Norwegian Industrial Property Office (NIPO) as a Lawyer.
Sissel handled both design and trademark matters as a Senior Legal Advisor at the NIPO. She represented the Office and Norway at international meetings organised by the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) and the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO).
Sissel has held more than 100 lectures on intellectual property at universities and business parks, and as part of seminars.
As a Design and Trademark Attorney at AWA, she assists clients with all areas of intellectual property.
- IP Strategy
- Marketing law
- Domain names
- Litigation (TM, designs)
- Associate Attorney, Tandberg Innovation AS, 2019-2021
- Senior Legal Advisor, The Norwegian Industrial Property Office, 2007-2019
- Master of Law, University of Oslo, 2007
- Graduate Diploma of Commerce, International Business, University of Auckland, NZ, 2004
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Business Law, Norwegian Business School (BI), 2002