Malina works mainly in the fields of physics and electronics, and areas of special expertise include electrochemical display technology, sensor technology, wireless communication technology, material science and measurement and calibration technology. Malina drafts and prosecutes patent applications for many different clients, primarily before the European Patent Office (EPO). She also works with patentability assessments, opposition cases, infringement investigations and validity assessments. In addition, she is account manager for one of AWA’s major clients.
- Analyses & searches
- IP due diligence
- IP transactions & licensing
- IP Strategy
- Materials technology & nanotech
Malina has been working with IP issues since 2002. Prior to that, she worked three years as a development engineer in the field of optical measurement technology. She worked as a consultat, and the assignments included for example to design optical systems, as well as programming the functionality thereof.
- Master’s degree in Applied Physics and Electrical Engineering from Linköping University, Linköping
- European Patent Attorney
- EPI (Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office)
- SPOF (Association of Swedish Patent Attorneys)