Sofia Jernberg is an IP coordinator. She has previously worked within the travel industry and with international cultural exchange between Sweden and Japan, where she has also worked. She also has previous experience organizing seminars and various other events.
Sofia has a background with experience from some very varied roles, such as Operations Manager at a travel agency and International Relations Staff for a Japanese organization promoting Sweden and Swedish culture in Japan. In these roles she has been responsible for a variety of tasks, such as administration, the organizing of events and seminars, and travel arrangements. She is also proficient in written communication and is a published author.
- Operations Manager, Världens Resor AB, 2019–2020
- International Relations Staff, Swedish Center Foundation, 2018-2019
- Various courses in East Asian Studies (MA level), Stockholm University, 2017-2018
- Various courses in Social and Environmental Anthropology, Sophia University, 2016-2017
- B.L.A., Japanese Studies, Stockholm University, 2015