Rikard Lundgren is an Authorised Patent Attorney. He specializes in IP strategy and key account management. Along with his IP strategy consulting practice he is currently Sales & Business Development Manager with responsibility for developing business relations with new and established clients (domestically and internationally). He has a Licentiate of Engineering degree (Technology Management, 2000) and a Master of Science degree (Industrial Management and Engineering, 1996), both Chalmers University of Technology. Prior to joining AWA in 2001, he was a Management Consultant (Accenture) and a Development Engineer (Yazaki Ltd).
Rikard Lundgren is an Authorized Patent Attorney and advises clients in IP-related questions of strategic significance to the client's business operations. He is experienced in a variety of IP issues, including patent search and analytics, patentability investigations, as well as the drafting, filing and prosecution of patent applications. He specializes in IP strategy and as a key account manager for some of Awapatent's major clients he has gained valuable insights into practical aspects of strategic IP management.
Along with his IP strategy consulting practice he is currently Sales & Business Development Manager with responsibility and a proven track record for developing business relations with new and established clients on the domestic as well as on the international market. Earlier positions at AWA include, e.g.: Member of the Regional Executive Team, Business Unit Manager (Team Leader Chemistry/Biotech), Member of the Central Sales and New Business Development team.
In 2000 he completed his post-graduate research tenure at Chalmers University of Technology with a Licentiate of Engineering degree in the area of Technology Management. He has also a Master of Science degree in Industrial Management and Engineering, also at Chalmers University of Technology. Prior to joining AWA in 2001, he has been a Management Consultant at Accenture and a Development Engineer at Yazaki Ltd.
- Analyses & searches
- IP due diligence
- IP transactions & licensing
- IP Strategy
- Patent, prosecution
- Software & IT
- Life sciences
- Materials technology & nanotech
- Manufacturing & process technology
- Management Consultant, Accenture, 2000-2001
- Doctoral Candidate and Research Associate, Chalmers University of Technology, 1997-2000
- Master thesis in cooperation with Telia Overseas assessing the area of "Telecommunications Growth in Asia", 1996
- Development Engineer, Yazaki Ltd, 1990-1991
- M.Sc, Industrial Engineering and Management, Chalmers University of Technology (Gothenburg), 1996
- Lic.Eng (Postgraduate doctoral research degree), Technology Management (focusing on the diffusion of innovations), Chalmers University of Technology
- Authorised Patent Attorney (Sweden)
- IPS (Swedish Intellectual Property Attorneys Association)
- VIRK (West Swedish Intellectual Property Rights Club)
- Patentombudsnämnden, Swedish Patent Attorneys Board
- SIPF, Svenska Industrins IP-Förening, Association of IP Professionals in Swedish Industry
- AIPPI, Association Internationale pour la Protection de la Propriété Intellectuelle, International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property
- SFIR, Svenska Föreningen för Industriellt Rättsskydd, Swedish Association for the Protection of Industrial Property
- NSHK, Norsk-Svenska Handelskammaren, Norwegian Swedish Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Venture Cup Jury
- Certified Board Member (StyrelseAkademin – The Swedish Academy of Board Directors)