Marianne is a European Trademark and Design Attorney and a Benelux Trademark and Design Attorney. She is competent in all IP matters, including consultancy and litigation.
Marianne assists clients by formulating concrete and tailormade solutions in terms of strategies, managemet and valuation of IP rights related to trademarks, designs, copyright and domain names.
She focuses her practice on the review and drafting of non-disclosure agreements (NDAs), patent licensing and transfer agreements. Marianne is also a designated expert before the Courts in counterfeiting proceedings.
- Analyses & searches
- IP Strategy
- SPCs - Supplementary Protection Certificates
- Competition law
- Litigation (TM, designs)
- Litigation (patent)
- Certified Trademark Attorney, Benelux Association for Trademark and Design Law (BMM), 2006
- Master of Laws, Université de Liège, (1990)
- Benelux Trademark and Design Attorney
- European Trademark and Design Attorney
- BMM, (Benelux Association for Trademark and Design Law)