AWA climbs to the very top in WTR 1000
The AWA Group is among the most international and prominent IP firms according to WTR 1000 2016.
The latest edition of the international directory World Trademark Review 1000 – The World’s Leading Trademark Professionals has just been released, and Awapatent/AWA Asia is recommended in the Danish, Swedish and Chinese rankings as well as in the overall international ranking.
Awapatent as a group is recommended in the
- international ranking (consisting of 17 IP firms) for being “one of Europe’s top IP specialists” and for the fact the Awapatent “always keeps pace with commercial trends: as many European brand owners look to expand their Asian business portfolios, it has responded by opening offices in Hong Kong and Beijing”.
AWA Asia is recommended in the
- Chinese ranking for foreign firms.
In the ranking of individuals, Ai-Leen Lim, CEO of AWA Asia, is recommended in the gold category and praised for her “consistently excellent work”.
Awapatent A/S is recommended in the
- silver category in a general ranking of Danish firms.
In the ranking of individuals, Anette Rasmussen, Attorney at law, is recommended in the bronze category for Enforcement and litigation. She is also recommended for Prosecution and strategy.
Awapatent AB is recommended in the
- gold category in the general ranking of Swedish firms,
- bronze category in the ranking for Enforcement and litigation, and
- gold category in the ranking for Prosecution and strategy.
In addition, Magnus Hallin, CEO of Awapatent, has been recommended in the individual ranking for Prosecution and strategy.
The directory also presents lists of the top representative filers in the different jurisdictions. Awapatent A/S is listed as no 5 out of 10 in Denmark, and Awapatent AB as no 2 out of 10 in Sweden.
Read more on WTR’s web site.