Eva Rogge is a Patent Adviser specialised in material science, textiles, chemistry and coatings. She has experience in drafting and prosecuting patents.
Eva drafts patent applications and works on prosecuting patents. She also has knowledge of prior art studies and freedom-to-operate analysis.
She is currently in her three-year training period to become a European Patent Attorney and participate in the pre-EQE and the EQE.
- IP Strategy
- Patent, prosecution
- Materials technology & nanotech
- Organic chemistry
- Polymer Engineering
- Patent Engineer in Flooring and Insulation, Unilin – Mohawk International Services, Belgium, 2018-2019
- R&D Manager and R&D Engineer in Nanocoatings, Europlasma NV, Belgium, 2011-2018
- R&D Project Manager in Steel wire and textile reinforced composites for automotive, NV Bekaert SA, department of Bekaert Technology Center (BTC), Belgium, 2010-2011
- Intern on extraction of cellulose-based fibers from Espartograss, Ecole Nationale Supérieurs des Ingénieurs de Sud-Alsace (ENSISA), Université de Haute-Alsace (UHA), France, 2010
- M. Sc. Material Science – Textile Engineering, Universiteit Gent, 2010