Ylva Wikmark is a patent associate with specialisation in Biotechnology and Organic Chemistry. She works with all patent-related issues including patentability analysis as well as drafting and prosecution of patent applications. She completed his PhD in organic chemistry with focus on biocatalysis and protein engineering at the Stockholm University 2015. Before joining AWA, Ylva worked as an examiner at the Swedish Chemicals Agency.
- Analyses & searches
- Utility models
- Patent, contentious
- Patent, prosecution
- Scientific officer at the Swedish Chemicals Agency, examiner of active substances in plant protection products, 2016-2017.
- Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry, Stockholm University, 2015, including 3 months as a visiting researcher at EPFL, Switzerland.
- M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry, Stockholm University, 2009.
- Bc.Sc. in Chemistry, Stockholm University, 2008.
- Molecular Biology study program, Stockholm University, 2004-2008.