Global Credit Manager – Malmö
AWA is now looking for their new Global Credit Manager.
Responsibilities as Global Credit Manager:
- Global process owner for accounts receivable and credit management
- Contact with third parties regarding credit assessment and similar services
- Responsibility for the application portfolio related to invoicing, payments, credit management and analysis – including support to other users both within and outside the finance function
- Personnel responsibility for 2-3 people within the process area
- Reporting to the CFO regarding the process area’s permits, challenges and risks as well as monthly follow-up of KPIs
- Occasional hands-on work within accounts receivable and credit management
- Drive and participate in change projects based on the overall CFO agenda
Qualifications and experience
To be considered for this role you have a university degree within Business Administration or similar and approximately 10 years of work experience, the majority of which should be in finance, business management or business-related IT. You have significant experience of financial processes, specifically accounts receivable and credit management. You also have experience with financial systems from larger companies and a good understanding of its role in the overall IT landscape. If you have been leading and developing teams it is considered an advantage.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills are important and you have the ability to challenge the organization in a humble and assuring way. You need to have the drive and ability to take ownership. You have a solution-oriented attitude and enjoy working with improvements and to develop both yourself, the team and the whole finance department.
In this recruitment, AWA is partnering with Meritmind. For more information, please feel free to contact Viktoria Asp at 073 748 20 92 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews and selection process will be ongoing, so please send us your application as soon as possible. The position is available to apply for as long as the ad is shown on our website.
Please click here to apply through our recuitment partner – Meritmind