Anders Isaksson is a European Patent Attorney and a European Design Attorney. He works mainly within the fields of medical devices, electronics and software. He has particular experience in the areas of MedTech, packaging, sportswear and imaging.
Phone:+46 40 98 51 30
Anders has worked with all aspects of patent prosecution including national, European, US and Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) as well as prosecuted world-wide patent portfolios for single inventors to large companies. Anders also deals with designs and has some experience of trade secrets and other IPR’s.
Anders has previous experience as a patent consultant in private practice from his former employments in Sweden and Denmark as well as running his own boutique firm. Anders has also worked as a software and hardware engineer at a startup in Lund as well as a technical consultant.
For a couple of years Anders also worked for one of AWA’s clients from the packaging industry at their Lund and Modena sites. He gained extensive experience in patent portfolio management, application drafting and prosecution, patent due diligence work, reviewing IP agreements and infringement analyses.
Anders has a Master of Science degree in Biomedical Engineering as well as in Electrical Engineering. Anders in-house experience combined with his diverse background provides
him with a unique ability to understand a client’s commercial need and adapt the intellectual
property needs accordingly.
- Analyses & searches
- IP due diligence
- IP Strategy
- Trade secrets
- Utility models
- Food & beverage
- Manufacturing & process technology
- Software & IT
- Partner, European Patent and Design Attorney, Invent Horizon IP, 2018-2020
- Patent Counsel, Tetra Pak, 2016-2018
- Exchange Attorney, Knobbe Martens, 2015
- Patent Attorney, KIPA AB, 2012-2016
- Master of Intellectual Property Law and Management (LLM), C.E.I.P.I., 2021/2022
- M.Sc. Biomedical Engineering, Chalmers University of Technology, 2010
- M.Sc. Electrical Engineering, Chalmers University of Technology, 2010
- B.Sc. Electrical Engineering, Chalmers University of Technology, 2008
- European Patent and Design Attorney
- Registered Representative before the Unified Patent Court (UPC)
- epi (Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office)
- AIPPI (International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property)
- LES (Licensing Executive’s Society)