Lars Pettersson is an Attorney at Law and a European Trademark Attorney, specialising in disputes and litigation regarding infringement and defending IP rights.
Lars represents clients before the courts in Sweden in complex cases that involve trademarks, copyrights and patents.
His client base ranges from start-ups to mid-size and global corporations primarily engaged in the consumer goods, business to business and banking sectors.
Lars regularly drafts, negotiates and concludes IP agreements for clients and is involved in strategic counselling regarding IP, including assisting in drafting IP strategies and policies.
Before joining AWA, Lars worked with the Swedish Judiciary as a clerk and assistant judge. He earned his LL.M from Umeå University.
- Analyses & searches
- IP Strategy
- IP Transactions
- Marketing law
- Trade secrets
- Building & construction
- Cosmetics and hygiene
- Food & beverage
- Manufacturing & process technology
- Oil & power
- District Court Assistant Judge, Sundsvall and Hudiksvall, 1996 – 1997
- Court of Appeal Reporting Clerk, 1995 – 1996
- LL.M. Umeå University, 1992
- European Trademark Attorney
- INTA (International Trademark Association)
- LES (Licensing Executives Society)
- SFIR (Swedish Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property)
- SEPAF (The Association of Intellectual Property Law Firms in Sweden), Ethics Committee Member