Elisabeth Debleser is a Patent Adviser and has been working in private practice with intellectual property for four years.
Elisabeth earned her master’s degree in Civil Engineering (Construction) from the Université Catholique de Louvain and has a Degree in Intellectual Property from the Center for International Intellectual Property Studies (CEIPI) of the University of Strasbourg.
She is a trainee European Patent Attorney and passed the pre-examination of the European Qualifying Examination in 2018 and B, C and D exams of the European Qualifying Examination in 2019.
- Analyses & searches
- IP Strategy
- Litigation (patent)
- Energy, gas, oil & power
- Building & construction
- Manufacturing & process technology
- B, C and D exams of the European Qualifying Examination, European Patent Office, 2019
- Pre-examination of the European Qualifying Examination, European Patent Office, 2018
- Degree in Intellectual Property, Center for International Intellectual Property Studies, University of Strasbourg, 2015
- M.Sc. Civil Engineering in Construction, Université Catholique de Louvain, 2014