Who’s Who Legal features eight from AWA in WWL: IP 2023
We are delighted to announce that eight attorneys from across AWA’s offices in Europe and Asia have been recongised as IP Leaders in the Who’s Who Legal: IP 2023 Report:
- Sidsel Hauge – Recommended (Patents) – Denmark
- Lasse Henze – Recommended (Patents) – Denmark
- Ann-Charlotte Järvinen – Recommended (Trademarks) – Sweden
- Henrik Juel Pettersen – Recommended (Trademarks) – Norway
- Ai-Leen Lim – Global Elite Thought Leader and Thought Leader (Trademarks) – China
- Joacim Lydén – Recommended (Patents) – Denmark
- Anette Rasmussen – Recommended (Trademarks) – Denmark
- Ulf Willquist – Recommended (Trademarks) – Sweden
Who’s Who Legal: IP is an in-depth guide to the international intellectual property legal market, and recognises the foremost patents, trademarks and copyright lawyers around the world who stand out for their excellence when it comes to both contentious and transactional matters, with expertise covering a wide range of industry sectors.
Nominees were selected based on comprehensive, independent survey work with general counsel and private practitioners worldwide. Only specialists who have met independent international research criteria are listed.